Location: Orlando, FL - Specialty: Nurse Practitioner, Neonatal
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Opportunities available in the Orlando, Florida area.
Our partnership with Walt Disney World is one of the most exciting ventures in the healthcare arena. The affiliation between Walt Disney World and Florida Hospital is bringing two of the largest and most prestigious organizations together for an amazing goal: to provide first class healthcare for children in an environment filled with healing and happiness.
Below is the link to the Children’s Hospital where you can read more about the NICU:
We are looking for dynamic, innovative, and hardworking Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to join our group at the Walt Disney Pavilion at Florida Hospital for Children located in downtown Orlando. Our team consists of 12 neonatologists, 5 Neonatal Hospitalists and 17 neonatal nurse practitioners. We recently expanded our NICU into a newly built, beautiful, state-of-the-art facility in 2017.
We currently have 102 neonatal beds and four other Level II NICU’s in hospitals around the Orlando area for a total of 150 neonatal beds in our system. We have a dedicated Neonatal transport team and are supported by experienced Pediatric Subspecialists.
- The ARNP/PA is responsible for providing care for NICU patients within the scope of licensure and within the supervising physician's scope of practice
- Evaluate patients, perform procedures, develop treatment plans, order and interpret labs, x-rays and other diagnostic studies per specialty guidelines and under the guidance of the Neonatologist
- This position consists of a combination day, nights and weekend shifts
- Must hold a valid Florida ARNP with Neonatal Nurse Practitioner certification or Physician Assistant license
- Certification through ANCC, NCCPA or other nationally recognized certifying body (or eligible)
Relocation Assistance provided, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.