Location: Eustis, FL - Specialty: Nurse Practitioner, Family
Florida Hospital Medical Group is proud to be affiliated with the world-class Florida Hospital network of care, and a subsidiary of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in the world and a national leader in quality, safety and patient satisfaction. FHMG’s advanced practice providers manage the treatment and care for our patients in the practice setting, as well as at Florida Hospital’s eight campuses in Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Celebration, East Orlando, Kissimmee, Orlando, Winter Park and Florida Hospital Waterman in Tavares.
APRN (Family Medicine) or Physician Assistant, PA-C–
Lake Primary Care Associates- Eustis, Florida
This full-time clinic position would be in collaboration with Dr. Anielka Rodriguez, M.D.
Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in family medicine. She and the medical team at Lake Primary Care Associates offer comprehensive primary care services, such as well child exams, immunizations, sports and school physicals, and the treatment of minor injury and illness to residents of Eustis and the surrounding communities starting at birth throughout all stages of life.
The ARNP or PA-C, under the supervision of the Physician who acts as the collaborative practitioner, is responsible for:
- Performs physical examinations of patients, assessment and treatment of injuries or illnesses for pediatric through geriatric patients, including women’s health in the clinic setting
- Orders and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests, such as routine laboratory, X-ray, etc
- Monitors the patient’s course of treatment and makes appropriate referral to either a physician or specialist, as needed
- Collaborates with physician supervisor and staff, as necessary to provide consistent care to patients and support to staff
- Displays a caring and professional attitude at all times as well as maintaining personal and professional growth
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, patients, and the public.
- Must demonstrate excellence in patient focused medical care & delivery of care
- Strong medical decision making skills are a must
- Candidate must be able to successfully pass a third-party background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Master’s degree in Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant studies
- Minimum one year clinical practice experience in Family Medicine preferred treating patients of all ages and a variety of acute & chronic conditions
- Women’s Health experience preferred
Licensure, Certification, and Registration:
- Current, valid Florida ARNP or PA-C license
- ANCC, AANP or NCCPA (or equivalent) certification
- Current BLS required; ACLS preferred