Florida Hospital Medical Group is proud to be affiliated with the world-class Florida Hospital network of care, and a subsidiary of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in the world and a national leader in quality, safety and patient satisfaction. FHMG’s advanced practice providers manage the treatment and care for our patients in the practice setting, as well as at Florida Hospital’s eight campuses in Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Celebration, East Orlando, Kissimmee, Orlando, Winter Park and Florida Hospital Waterman in Tavares.
Primary Care Opportunity
Nurse Practitioner ARNP (FNP) or Physician Assistant, PA-C,
Waterford Lakes Family Practice- Orlando, FL
Part Time (2-3 days per week), Outpatient/Clinic Position
Waterford Lakes Family Practice offers the full array of family medicine primary care services to patients of all ages. They also specialize in treating acute and chronic illnesses, providing preventive health screenings and immunizations, attending to minor injuries and providing thorough and compassionate care for elder patients.
The ARNP or PA-C, under the supervision of the Physician who acts as the collaborative practitioner, is responsible for:
- Performing physical examinations of patients, assessment and treatment of injuries or illnesses for pediatric through geriatric patients, including women’s health
- Orders and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests, such as routine laboratory, EKG, X-ray, etc
- Monitors the patient’s course of treatment and makes appropriate referral to either a physician or specialist, as needed
- Independent medical management within full scope of licensure in the area of Primary Care, Family Medicine
- Collaborates with physician supervisor and staff, as necessary to provide consistent care to patients and support to staff
- Displays a caring and professional attitude at all time as well as maintaining personal and professional growth
- This position is within the outpatient clinic only, Monday through Friday
Whether administering life-saving care for a premature infant, offering hope for a young leukemia patient, or educating an adult newly diagnosed with diabetes, FHMG physicians focus their efforts on patient care. Our practice and corporate support staff provide the customer service, billing, human resources, managed care and administrative services that allow our physicians to concentrate on what they do best - applying their knowledge, skill and experience to improve the health and well being of the individuals they serve. Guided by our Mission and Commitments, FHMG physicians and staff continuously seek to improve our standard of care, exceed customer expectations and improve patient satisfaction. We accomplish this through ongoing education and training and by listening to our patients. Our determination to bring more primary care physicians and specialists to the community is possible only because of the trust and confidence our patients place in us.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.
- Orlando Hotels
- Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Seminole County Parks and Recreation
- Orange County Florida