- Performs physical examinations of patients, evaluation and treatment of injuries or illnesses for pediatric through geriatric patients in the clinic and hospital setting
- Surgical first assist in OR, Rounding in the hospital
- Performing scope related procedures, incision and drainage, suturing
- Orders and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests, such as routine laboratory, X-ray, etc
- Monitors the patient’s course of treatment and makes appropriate referral to either a physician or specialist, as needed
- Collaborates with physician, supervisor and staff as necessary to provide quality care to patients and support to staff
- Displays a caring and professional attitude at all time as well as maintaining personal and professional growth
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, employees, patients, and the public
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Surgical first assist experience preferred
- Experience in a surgical practice or ENT preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate
- Master’s degree in Physician Assistant studies
- Current, valid Florida PA license; certification by NCCPA
- Minimum one year clinical practice experience with emphasis in ENT and/or Head & Neck surgery
- Robotics Experience preferred
As board-certified otolaryngologists with expertise in robotic, reconstructive and endocrine surgery, our nationally recognized physician team provides residents from across the Orlando metro area and beyond with the most advanced surgical methods for treating serious conditions affecting the head and neck. Their expertise in battling cancers of the mouth, throat, vocal cords, sinus cavity, salivary glands, tonsils, thyroid and skin is second-to-none in Central Florida, and the operating facilities at Florida Hospital Celebration Health provide a technologically superior environment for theirpatient care. In addition, our providers have helped many patients to overcome chronic throat problems pertaining to swallowing, sleep apnea and voice control, and our practice featuresa state-of-the-art clinic devoted to voice and swallowing disorders, with services aimed at helping professional singers and others with vocal cord problems as well as patients with unresolved swallowing difficulties.
Whether administering life-saving care for a premature infant, offering hope for a young leukemia patient, or educating an adult newly diagnosed with diabetes, FHMG physicians focus their efforts on patient care. Our practice and corporate support staff provide the customer service, billing, human resources, managed care and administrative services that allow our physicians to concentrate on what they do best - applying their knowledge, skill and experience to improve the health and well being of the individuals they serve. Guided by our Mission and Commitments, FHMG physicians and staff continuously seek to improve our standard of care, exceed customer expectations and improve patient satisfaction. We accomplish this through ongoing education and training and by listening to our patients. Our determination to bring more primary care physicians and specialists to the community is possible only because of the trust and confidence our patients place in us.
Florida Hospital Celebration Health:
Established in 1997, Florida Hospital Celebration Health was designed as a resort-style facility to serve as a cornerstone of health in the Disney-planned community of Celebration, Florida. Celebration Health is currently serving the residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake counties, and patients from around the world. Florida Hospital Celebraton health is a 227-bed, state-of-the-art hospital that serves as a showcase of innovation and excellence in healthcare.
Florida Hospital Celebration Health is a member of Adventist Health System, which is an expression of the health ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Adventist Health System serves much of the Southeastern United States, the Caribbean and South America. Adventist Health Systems operates 44 hospitals in 10 states, making it the largest Protestant, not-for-profit healthcare systems in the country. We are highly recommended with a reputation for delivering highly efficient, patient-focused and cost-effective, which care allows us to achieve optimum health and wellness for patients with an emphasis on healing the whole person - mind, body and spirit.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.
- Orlando Hotels
- Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Seminole County Parks and Recreation
- Orange County Florida
- Hospital Website
- Global Robotics
- Florida Hospital Nicholson Center