Florida Hospital is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join a large employer based on-site Primary Care practice in Osceola County, FL. The center employs 2 full time physicians and 3 full time Advanced Practitioners. The center’s services include urgent care, primary care/chronic and preventive care, occupational health including workman’s compensation, DOT physicals and drug testing, minor procedures, on-site lab, EKG, x-ray, physical therapy services, medical nutrition therapy, on site case management and an in-house pharmacy. This is an exciting and creative collaboration focused on total health management outcomes and patient experience.
What you can expect:
• Outpatient based practice; no hospital rounding or coverage
• Full time opportunity with attractive work schedule; no inpatient work or ER call required
• Business operations support allowing the physician to focus time on patient care
• Brand new, state of the art facility in one of Central Florida’s fastest growing markets
• A strong clinically diverse set of resources available for comprehensive primary healthcare with medical director support
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be proficient and comfortable with all aspects of a Family Medicine practice (including care of newborns through adult), annual physicals, well woman care and minor procedures
• Have a forward thinking holistic approach to providing care in a creative new environment, including the opportunity for virtual and group visits
• Be Board Certified in Family Medicine and be licensed to practice in the state of Florida
• Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply
A strong emphasis will be placed on evidence based medicine with a concentration on patient centered care. Ideal candidate will have experience in outpatient medicine, strong communication skills and fit within the mission and vision of Florida Hospital. Physician should desire to work in a collegial environment with a collaborative approach inclusive of all team members.