Florida Hospital Medical Group is proud to be affiliated with the world-class Florida Hospital network of care, and a subsidiary of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in the world and a national leader in quality, safety and patient satisfaction. FHMG’s advanced practice providers manage the treatment and care for our patients in the practice setting, as well as at Florida Hospital’s eight campuses in Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Celebration, East Orlando, Kissimmee, Orlando, Winter Park and Florida Hospital Waterman in Tavares.
APRN (Family Medicine) or Physician Assistant, PA-C–
Lake Primary Care Associates- Eustis, Florida
This full-time clinic position would be in collaboration with Dr. Anielka Rodriguez, M.D.
Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in family medicine. She and the medical team at Lake Primary Care Associates offer comprehensive primary care services, such as well child exams, immunizations, sports and school physicals, and the treatment of minor injury and illness to residents of Eustis and the surrounding communities starting at birth throughout all stages of life.
The ARNP or PA-C, under the supervision of the Physician who acts as the collaborative practitioner, is responsible for:
- Performs physical examinations of patients, assessment and treatment of injuries or illnesses for pediatric through geriatric patients, including women’s health in the clinic setting
- Orders and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests, such as routine laboratory, X-ray, etc
- Monitors the patient’s course of treatment and makes appropriate referral to either a physician or specialist, as needed
- Collaborates with physician supervisor and staff, as necessary to provide consistent care to patients and support to staff
- Displays a caring and professional attitude at all times as well as maintaining personal and professional growth
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, patients, and the public.
- Must demonstrate excellence in patient focused medical care & delivery of care
- Strong medical decision making skills are a must
- Candidate must be able to successfully pass a third-party background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Master’s degree in Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant studies
- Minimum one year clinical practice experience in Family Medicine preferred treating patients of all ages and a variety of acute & chronic conditions
- Women’s Health experience preferred
Licensure, Certification, and Registration:
- Current, valid Florida ARNP or PA-C license
- ANCC, AANP or NCCPA (or equivalent) certification
- Current BLS required; ACLS preferred
Whether administering life-saving care for a premature infant, offering hope for a young leukemia patient, or educating an adult newly diagnosed with diabetes, FHMG physicians focus their efforts on patient care. Our practice and corporate support staff provide the customer service, billing, human resources, managed care and administrative services that allow our physicians to concentrate on what they do best - applying their knowledge, skill and experience to improve the health and well being of the individuals they serve. Guided by our Mission and Commitments, FHMG physicians and staff continuously seek to improve our standard of care, exceed customer expectations and improve patient satisfaction. We accomplish this through ongoing education and training and by listening to our patients. Our determination to bring more primary care physicians and specialists to the community is possible only because of the trust and confidence our patients place in us.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.
- Orlando Hotels
- Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Seminole County Parks and Recreation
- Orange County Florida
- Hospital Website
- Lake County, Florida