Florida Hospital Medical Group is looking for an experienced Family Medicine physician (MD or DO) to join Waterford Lakes Family Practice. This well-established practice provides care for patients of all ages in the bustling East Orlando community of Waterford Lakes – minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment for the whole family. This is a 100% outpatient practice opportunity with no hospital rounding or ER call.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family Medicine
- 3-5 years of experience is preferred
- Comfortable with all aspects of Family Medicine, including pediatrics age 4 and up
- Proficiency with minor office based procedures including, but not limited to: joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care
- Ability to effectively communicate with all segments of our population, including presenting at health fairs
- Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (ARNP & PA-C)
Ability to work a set schedule, which may include early morning and/or evening hours to meet PCMH requirements for patient access
This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity, quality and patient satisfaction based incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is part of Florida Hospital Medical Group (FHMG). FHMG is a sister organization of Florida Hospital which employs over 500 physicians in 56 specialties. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.