- Performs physical examinations of patients; evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic urologic conditions in the clinic and hospital setting
- Treating all ages, male and female
- Orders and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests, such as routine laboratory, X-ray, etc
- Monitors the patient’s course of treatment and makes appropriate referral to either a physician or specialist, as needed
- Collaborates with physician and staff as necessary to provide consistent care to patients and support to staff
- Displays a caring and professional attitude at all time as well as maintaining personal and professional growth
- Schedule is Mon-Fri with the potential for call responsibilities as needed and occasional weekend coverage
- Primarily managing outpatient clinic at the East Orlando Office
- Procedures performed or assisting with: cystoscopy, catheter placement and removal
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, patients, and the public.
- Strong communication skills
- Master’s degree in Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Studies
- 1-3 years of experience as a PA-C or ARNP; Urology preferred
- Current, valid Florida PA or ARNP license
- Certification by NCCPA, ANCC or other nationally recognized certification organization
- BLS & ACLS
Whether administering life-saving care for a premature infant, offering hope for a young leukemia patient, or educating an adult newly diagnosed with diabetes, FHMG physicians focus their efforts on patient care. Our practice and corporate support staff provide the customer service, billing, human resources, managed care and administrative services that allow our physicians to concentrate on what they do best - applying their knowledge, skill and experience to improve the health and well being of the individuals they serve. Guided by our Mission and Commitments, FHMG physicians and staff continuously seek to improve our standard of care, exceed customer expectations and improve patient satisfaction. We accomplish this through ongoing education and training and by listening to our patients. Our determination to bring more primary care physicians and specialists to the community is possible only because of the trust and confidence our patients place in us.
Florida Hospital East Orlando, a 295-bed full service community hospital became part of the Adventist Health System in 1991. We are proud to serve approximately 180,000 patients annually, which include more than 16,500 inpatients and 79,330 outpatients at Florida Hospital East Orlando. In addition, our emergency visits totaled 120,665 in 2017.
As a part of one of the fastest growing communities in Central Florida, our hospital caters to the east Orange County population. This market consists of the popular Waterford Lakes, Avalon Park, Lake Nona and University of Central Florida areas. As our community continues to broaden, so does Florida Hospital East Orlando with our recent 200,000 square foot $80 million expansion project. It also has expanded Radiology, Imaging and Cardiopulmonary departments. Current expansion plans include the building of a second cath lab and remodel of the existing cath lab. This $6 million investment has already begun and completion is set for Q4 2018. In addition to new and improved cath labs, East Orlando will open 2 new advanced MR machines that will provide state of the art image quality, provide a better patient experience and increase access for physicians. Both MR suites will be complete by Q3 2018.
Florida Hospital East Orlando is the primary campus for approximately 275 physicians who can utilize our four, new inpatient surgical suites as well as our new technologically advanced 13,500 square foot Outpatient Surgery Center. Our specialized services include: Cardiovascular Institute, Cancer Institute, Orthopedic Institute, Respiratory Care, Center for Family Care, Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine, Men's and Women's Health Programs, Women's Health Pavilion, Hospice Care, Seizure Monitoring, Telemedicine Program, Digestive Health Services, Primary Stroke Center and Sleep Disorders Center.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.
- Orlando Hotels
- Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Seminole County Parks and Recreation
- Orange County Florida
- 100 Year Celebration
- Hospital Website