- Inpatient rounding
- Outpatient responsibilities includes obtaining HPI, past medical history, past surgical history, physical exams, create impressions & plans, & implement plans for new and established patients.
- Patient Education
- Organizes the admission of pulmonary hypertension patients to the hospital.
- Weekend rounding - 1 per month
- Monitor & follow-up on diagnostic test results, prescriptions, medical equipment, insurance requirements & documentation needs for patients in the Pulmonary Hypertension program
- Telephone triage for patient problems, manage symptom related issues & response to therapy.
- Possible Sub-investigator on Pulmonary Hypertension Trials
Assist with coordination of industry & internal Pulmonary Hypertension clinical trials, including identifying subjects, IRB submission, regulatory documentation & protocol required study visits and testing.
- Participatein PH Steering committee meetings
- Development of CTEPH screening program
- Facilitates referrals to the appropriate transplant & surgical programs as indicated.
- Master’s Degree in PA or ARNP Studies
- 1-2 yrs experience in Cardiovascular Disease/Pulmonary Hypertension
- Current, valid Florida PA-C or ARNP license
- NCCPA, ANCC or other nationally recognized accreditation organization
Whether administering life-saving care for a premature infant, offering hope for a young leukemia patient, or educating an adult newly diagnosed with diabetes, FHMG physicians focus their efforts on patient care. Our practice and corporate support staff provide the customer service, billing, human resources, managed care and administrative services that allow our physicians to concentrate on what they do best - applying their knowledge, skill and experience to improve the health and well being of the individuals they serve. Guided by our Mission and Commitments, FHMG physicians and staff continuously seek to improve our standard of care, exceed customer expectations and improve patient satisfaction. We accomplish this through ongoing education and training and by listening to our patients. Our determination to bring more primary care physicians and specialists to the community is possible only because of the trust and confidence our patients place in us.
Florida Hospital Orlando is our 1,289 bed tertiary facility with close to 160 ICU beds. It is at the center of eight other hospitals around the greater Orlando area, which total approximately 2500 beds. Our parent company, Adventist Health System, operates 24 hospitals across the state, with additional hospitals all over the country. Our mission is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Since 1908, Florida Hospital Orlando has cared for the Central Florida community as well as patients from around the world. At the core of the Florida Hospital system, Florida Hospital Orlando is an acute-care, tertiary hospital caring for approximately 300,000 patients a year. As the primary campus for more than 1,000 physicians, Florida Hospital Orlando is home to nationally recognized Centers of Excellence for Cancer, Cardiology, Children, Diabetes, Neuroscience, Orthopaedics, and Transplant. Florida Hospital Orlando continues to meet the growing needs of our community with the addition of the Ginsburg Tower, a $255 million 15-story facility that is home to the Florida Hospital Cardiovascular Institute and a football-field-sized emergency department that can accommodate the treatment of more patients in less time.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.
- Orlando Hotels
- Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Seminole County Parks and Recreation
- Orange County Florida
- Hospital Website
- 100 Years Celebration
- University of Central Florida College of Medicine
- Florida Hospital Graduate Medical Education