- Performs physical examinations of patients, assessment and treatment of injuries or illnesses for pediatric through geriatric patients, including women’s health
- Orders and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests, such as routine laboratory, X-ray, etc
- Independent and collaborative medical management of acute and chronic conditions
- Monitors the patient’s course of treatment and makes appropriate referral to either a physician or specialist, as needed
- Collaborates with physician supervisor and staff, as necessary to provide consistent care to patients and support to staff
- Displays a caring and professional attitude at all time as well as maintaining personal and professional growth
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, patients, and the public.
- Must demonstrate excellence in patient focused medical care & delivery of care
- Strong medical decision making skills are a must
- Candidate must be able to successfully pass a third-party background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Master’s degree in Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant studies
- Minimum one year clinical practice experience in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine preferred treating patients of all ages and a variety of acute & chronic conditions
- Current, valid Florida ARNP or PA-C license
- ANCC, AANP or NCCPA (or equivalent) certification
- Current BLS required; ACLS preferred
Whether administering life-saving care for a premature infant, offering hope for a young leukemia patient, or educating an adult newly diagnosed with diabetes, FHMG physicians focus their efforts on patient care. Our practice and corporate support staff provide the customer service, billing, human resources, managed care and administrative services that allow our physicians to concentrate on what they do best - applying their knowledge, skill and experience to improve the health and well being of the individuals they serve. Guided by our Mission and Commitments, FHMG physicians and staff continuously seek to improve our standard of care, exceed customer expectations and improve patient satisfaction. We accomplish this through ongoing education and training and by listening to our patients. Our determination to bring more primary care physicians and specialists to the community is possible only because of the trust and confidence our patients place in us.
Serving the residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake counties, and patients from around the world, Florida Hospital Celebration Health is a 237-bed, state-of-the-art hospital that serves as a showcase of innovation and excellence in healthcare. Our reputation for delivering highly efficient, patient-focused and cost effective care allows us to achieve optimum health and wellness for patients with an emphasis on healing the whole person - mind, body and spirit.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.
- Orlando Hotels
- Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Seminole County Parks and Recreation
- Orange County Florida
- Hospital Website
- Global Robotics
- Florida Hospital Nicholson Center